Rural Roads ATV Club was founded in 2019 for a project to promote the activity of ATV riding on rural routes in the region around New London, WI. Many townships had opened their rural roads to ATVs and the growing popularity of ATV riding made it an opportunity to share this recreational activity with locals and non-locals by developing scenic routes.
A plan was developed to allow ATVs and UTVs to enter the city of New London in order to promote economic development.
We look forward to meeting you on the roads or at another activity.
The purpose of Rural Roads ATV Club is to develop a group of ATV enthusiasts, to create rural routes for appreciating our Wisconsin landscapes and to promote economic development in the New London Wisconsin area.
Our vision is to see individuals and families enjoying time in the outdoors, traveling through the countryside on off-highway vehicles to better appreciate the landscapes and wildlife of Wisconsin.
We value the preservation of natural resources, the responsible use of rural roads and the gathering of like-minded people to positively impact our community.
The purpose of RURAL ROADS ATV CLUB INC. is to:
- Develop and sustain a network of off-highway vehicle (OHV) enthusiasts and their supporters as a positive and responsible group;
- Promote the widespread image of OHV recreation as family oriented;
- Provide a medium of exchange of OHV information;
- Encourage OHV route or trail systems that stimulate and strengthen local economy and community;
- Ensure the behaviors of OHVers are those of enthusiasts who are considerate of other users, who follow ATV laws and safety regulations, and who respect the environment;
- Promote the enjoyment of OHV riding and an appreciation of nature;
- Provide training programs for youth, and persons new to the use of OHVs.